:D!
Hello. My name is Diwen.
:D!
Give me presents On 0727 :D
I love 9E! and Miss MY loads :D
remember to tag before u leave
Try to keep it as long as the image you're putting:D
or if you dont like it, remove the image:D
Like this, yes:D
Thursday, April 23, 2009!
HandWritten on; 4:11 AM
TODAY'S TWIN DAY! YAY! 9 of us came up in white top and dark jeans (some with shades and flip flops) and it was just too cool for words Sarah and Angela literally wore the same jacket Morgan and Kiri were clothes liner and the boys wore black
I finished my essay during chinese! YAYS!
History Ms Ince went to attend a meeting. Finished my information booklet and did notes
Geography omggggg that river profile thingy is just annoying -.-
Math lesson of the day: DO NOT USE THE SCHOOL LAP TOPS PPL! they contain virus that deletes everything in ur USB stick and that's so not cool
Lunch Tan Chi, Victoria and I actually stopped and talked about the investigation. after talking for abt 2 minutes (?).... "Heyy!!!!! weren't u guys hungry??? don't wanna eat?" "Oh yeahhh.... why are we talking about this instead of eating???" “中邪了。。。中邪了。。”
XD
went to the gym and watched dodgeball and ended up playing psp -.- thx victo for helping me turn it on ! !
Physics as usual.... physics was (£*(*£^£(*%& oh..and My korean is improving Eun Su "*"$Y*(££(*£($*" after someone walks past Tala & I "ohhhhhhhhhh........*stares at Eun Su*"
(it's an inside joke.. it's okay for u to not understand that previous part)
I realized that physics is the only class that we did thumb wrestling, take pictures, play with shades and learn korean swearing words
However, this doesn't make learning the speed of the boulders that killed u amuse me