heart.
:D!
Hello. My name is
Diwen.
:D!
Give me presents On 0727 :D
I love 9E! and Miss MY loads :D
remember to tag before u leave
Try to keep it as long as the image you're putting:D
or if you dont like it, remove the image:D
Like this, yes:D
Thursday, March 12, 2009!
HandWritten on; 4:05 AM
:D
I FINALLY have something to blog about :P
HAVE FUN SARAH and ANGELA in BEIJING!!
and HAPPY BIRTHDAY WANG CHING
STUFF I DID FOR THE PAST FEW DAYS
1. Gossiped with Tan Chi during DT and i really did some stuff too !!
2. SURVIVED my pi day assessment!
3. oh.. and for your information Clara, i DIDN't join the pi fan club
4. ATE cake and celebrated Wang CHing's b'day!
5. became a member of the Art Exhibition Comittee
6. forgotten to bring my permission note for CAS -.-
7. REMEMBERED TO pay 230 RMB to the finance office
8. and GUESS WHAT I DID YESTERDAY?
I wanted to ask morgan if there was still a meeting after school
and SHE WAS HALF SLEEPING ON THE BEAN BAGS!!
I was so tired and sleepy (especially after library period)
I grabbed another bean bag and fell asleep too :D
well..
I didn't really fall asleep though
i was half-asleep
and the librarian sorta came and said something to us
but i was HALF ASLEEP
so I didn't really care
LOL
and after resting for a while,
we finally decided to go to the art room
wow
i actually accomplished quite alot :D
dinner time
xoxo
Diwen