heart.
:D!
Hello. My name is
Diwen.
:D!
Give me presents On 0727 :D
I love 9E! and Miss MY loads :D
remember to tag before u leave
Try to keep it as long as the image you're putting:D
or if you dont like it, remove the image:D
Like this, yes:D
Wednesday, January 28, 2009!
HandWritten on; 6:28 AM
yeahhh
today was ok
my morning was WARM + STUFFY + WAITING for time to past
I accompanied my brother to apply for his MYKAD ( identification card )
when we arrived there were tons of ppl
we waited for like 90 ppl before our turn -.-
and then we walked under the hot hot hot sunny sun to some shop
-.-
and my dress .. arghhh....
after waiting and reading for a few hours maybe....
and staring at some dudes who were playing on their PSP
we went to visit some friends
and Kiri...
I officially cheated on you
so yeahh
cya
xoxo
Diwen